Wedding day photos are something no one wants to take a risk with as this is ones best memory for the entire life to come. A local wedding photographer is an expert who has the experience of doing wedding photography in the past. As it is your first time, you really need his expert tips and suggestions. Here we are giving you a list of expert tips by photographers which are extremely important for your wedding photography:
- Arrange a meeting before the wedding date – It is important for the couple to meet the photographer before the wedding day at the venue. Some couples are traditional and serious about not seeing each other before the wedding day but it is really needed to have this meeting and talk. You must discuss about your favorite poses and the style of photography you want. You should beforehand decide the locations at your venue where the photos should be definitely clicked.
- Share list of family member and friends – You should give a list of names of friends and family you want to be clicked with, in your formal photo to the photographer. It is not possible for the photographer to himself understand the guests with whom you definitely want a picture. Obviously, even you wouldn’t want to be stressed and worried about your photos on your wedding day especially when you have hired a person to do it. You should also share the names and numbers of the maid of honor and the best man with the photographer as they are the people who are most involved in the wedding and are aware of almost all the guests in the party.
- Set the expectations clear – You should clearly state your expectations of the number and type of clicks you require. You should discuss with the photographer the kind of photo album you want, or you want a video CD or you want both or you need photos which you could send to your guests located abroad. This will ensure that your photo album will be as per your choice.
- Hire a second shooter – If the number of guests is more in the party and you want everyone to get covered, then it is suggested to hire a second shooter. It is definitely worth the money on the wedding day as the photos will be better and it is extremely unlikely that anyone in the party gets missed. You can contact a few local photographers who are starting out and they will be economical for your pocket.
- Give the ceremony timelines – The couple should give the photographer the timelines of when the important events are going to take place in the wedding like cake cutting, bouquet throwing, rings exchange, first dance schedule and etc. This is to ensure that the photographer doesn’t miss any special moment.
Always remember that expert local photographers know such small details well due to their experience. You should definitely take and follow the tips that a photographer gives. There is nothing to lose; it will only make your wedding album perfect.