Thai Silver Necklaces are popular due to their affordability, variety of designs, and longevity. They are made using the finest of materials that not only make them an ideal piece to adorn, but also an ideal gift to take for your loved one. If you are planning to buy a Thai Silver Jewelry from your trip to Thailand, read the tips given below to get more inputs on how to select the best Thai Silver Necklace:
- Purity Check: Silver jewelry is generally stamped with a mark for its purity. This should typically be .925 or 925, indicating 92.5% purity. If the silver content is less than this, chances that the item will retain its original color are less. Check for the stamp on your own, however, if you are unable to locate the same, ask the jewelers to help you.
- Quality Check: Take some time to check for any kind of visible imperfections. In certain units, these are quite obvious making the item not a suitable purchase. Also, check the strength of clasps and locks, so that you don’t end up struggling with them a few weeks after purchase.
- Your Style: Silver jewelry comes in a variety of styles. This means that the piece you purchase must match your personality and requirement. Think of the different kinds of outfits you wear and the purpose of the piece. If you are looking for something that you can wear on a day-to-day basis, the necklace must be simple with minimal colors and an elegant design.
- Interchangeable Pieces: These are ideal for travelers and shoppers who are on a budget. These pieces are economical but add to the variety of your jewelry collection. Opt for a single Thai Silver Necklace with multiple pendants that you can change each day, depending on the outfit you are wearing.
- Source of Purchase: Thai Silver Necklaces can be found in jewelry stores like Stories of Silver & Silk, department stores, kiosks and with independent designers. The jewelry may also be purchased online. Before you make a purchase from any of these sources, make sure you ask about the return policy and the guarantee on purity. Will you be able to receive your money back if anything goes wrong with the ornament? Additionally, if you buy jewelry from online stores, it is advisable that you read the reviews of the dealers and the website you are making a transaction with.
- Silver Care: Silver tends to tarnish. This means that you need to take special care of the ornament you purchase. Make sure you buy a good silver jewelry cleaner to keep your pieces looking beautiful for longer. Moreover, try and store them in small anti-tarnish bags so that your purchases last for longer and you don’t have to see any wear and tear on your favorites.
Thai Silver Necklaces may be adorned as part of daily wear or on special occasions, depending on the design you choose. Silver jewelry always adds grace to your outfit and will therefore be an ideal piece of gifting as well.